- A different background color on each page.
- Hierarchical, linear, and random
- Colorful pages appeal to everyone
- Perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust.
- All of the above.
- Both a and b
- The empty screen area around blocks of texts and images.
- Use a key phrase as a hyperlink
- The most common structure used for commercial websites is Hierarchical organization.
- All browsers and browser versions do not display web pages in exactly the same way.
- The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) is a group whose mission is to create
guidelines and standards for web accessibility.