- HTML was made by Tim Berners-Lee using Standard Generalized Markup Language(SGML). HTML is a set of
markup symbols or codes placed in a file that is intended for dsplay on a web page. Each markup code has its own element/tag
and these tags come in pairs.
- In order to create web pages all you need is a text editor like Notepad++ and accsess to different
web browsers so you can test it out.
- The purpose of the head and body section of the web pages is where the web page description is located.
The body section contains everything else like tags and text
- The heading element is used in HTML to describe how large you would like a text to be. It is considered to
to be a block of text by the browser that you use.
- The difference between ordered lists and unordered lists is that ordered lists are organized by numbers
and the unordered list just use bullet points
- The purpose of a blockquote element is that it is used to add quotes to your web pages.
- The purpose of the special characters is for you to use them when you need to add quotation marks to the end
of a quote or add a copyright symbol to a companies name.
- You use an absolute link when you want to link something to the absolute location on the web page, and http protocol
is used in these links
- You would use a relative link when you want to post a link to another website from your web page. The http protocol
is not used in these links
- The URL website of the website is http://www.html5andcss3.org/
- I would put the tutorials at the intermediate level and basic level.
- I would recommend this site to others because it is easy to use and gives really good instructions and details
on how to do these tutroials.
- I learned about the menu tag, and the time tag.