- Which of the following would a consistent website design not have?
- A different background color on each page
- Which of the following are the three most common methods for organizing websites?
- Hierarchical, linear, and random
- Which of the following is not a web design recommended practice?
- Colorful pages appeal to everyone
- Which of the following are the four principles of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines?
- Perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust
- Which of the following is a sketch or blueprint of a web page that shows the structure (but not the detailed design) of basic page elements?
- Which of the following are influences by the intended or target audience of a site?
- All of the above.
- Which of the following recommended design practices apply to a website that uses images for its main site navigation?
- Both a and b
- Which of the following id known as a white space?
- The empty screen are around blocks and text and image.
- Which of the following should you do when creating text hyperlinks?
- Use a key phrase as a hyperlink
- Which of the following is a color scheme that consists of two colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel?
The most common structure used for commercial websites is Hierarchical organization.
All browsers and browser versions do not display web pages in exactly the same way.
The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) is a group whose mission is to create guidelines and standards for web accessibility.